Hack.Diversity is a Boston-based talent provider founded in 2016 with the goal of advancing a more inclusive, innovative, and prosperous Boston. We partner with the city’s fastest growing tech teams to identify, develop, and equip high-performing talent — who predominantly identify as Black and Latinx — to launch careers in the Boston tech and innovation economy.
For Teck Trek 2021 — we seek to widen our reach.
Our employer partners are seeking to grow their teams to include greater representation from racial and socio-economic diversity, students from historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), students from hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs), LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, and technical skill-building bootcamp graduates.
If you identify with the above, and you meet all of the following requirements, you are eligible to apply!
- aspiring software engineers
- graduating in 2022
- passionate about diversity in tech
- interested in employment opportunities within Boston’s fastest-growing tech teams
- available to participate in-person in Boston late June 2021
- excited about all-expenses-paid – airfare, housing, and main meals are covered
If selected to participate in Tech Trek, you (aka the Trekkie) are invited to an ALL-EXPENSES-PAID trip to Boston to gain access to top employers across a variety of innovation sectors. Benefits include, but is far from limited to:
- Face-to-face time with recruiters, engineers, and executive leadership
- Networking with entrepreneurs and venture capitalists
- Community efforts to improve inclusivity in tech
- Opportunities to explore Boston, a rapidly growing tech hub
Umm, what are you waiting for — Join Us!
The Tech Trek application will launch in March, and we want to make sure you get it first.
Use this link to express interest in the trip. Upon completing this, next steps will be sent out.
Questions? Know a stellar candidate or educator we should be talking to? Reach out to email@example.com